Freedom to grow. Realize your ambitions with up to 4X your monthly NHS income in additional funds.
From dispensaries to community healthcare, there has never been a more exciting time to build a pharmacy business. As more people seek wider healthcare services locally, pharmacies are ideally placed to meet their needs. Growth opportunities range from delivering additional clinical services, providing a superior customer experience that makes you stand out, and acquiring additional pharmacies. Whether you’ve just acquired your first pharmacy or already have a pharmacy group, further growing and modernising your business requires a substantial investment.
That’s where we come in. We provide up to 4X your monthly NHS income in additional funding to help you meet your customers’ evolving needs and build your business.
Invest in the future of your business.
Access the funding you need to create the pharmacy business that you envision:
- Create a modern customer experience by refitting your premises.
- Build a clinical environment for delivering new ancillary services.
- Invest in new technologies that improve services and increase efficiencies.
- Expand your business by acquiring pharmacies.
Finance for Pharmacies
Traditional lenders simply aren’t suited to understand pharmacies. That’s why we built a funding model that was designed to work specifically for your business. With RxBridge you get:
- The funding you need to make a real impact.
- The freedom to make the investment decisions that you choose.
- Financing that grows as you grow.
- Support from people who live and breathe your world.
We use real-time trading data and other business information to assess the true strength of your business. That lets us lend with confidence where others simply cannot.
Talk to an expert
Business Development Director
"Financing your business is too important to trust to an online application and ‘chatbot’. At RxBridge you’ll be collaborating with real people like me, whose only goal is to understand the levels and types of financing that will work best for your business."